- 2 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 sweet pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- ¼ sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- sea salt
- red wine vinegar, to taste
- ½ olive oil (optional)
- 3 beets, cut into wedges (greens can be chopped to 2” lengths if that’s more manageable for you!)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ghee or olive oil
- 1 large handful of arugula
- 2 tablespoons cultured butter
- 2 slices focaccia or sourdough, toasted
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion, and garlic in a blender, and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and vinegar. (For an ultra-velvety texture, slowly drizzle in olive oil while blending. The gazpacho should turn a pale pink-orange.) Fine-strain, then chill well in the fridge.
- Before serving, taste and season again with vinegar and salt, if needed.