- 1 beef steak
- sea salt
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 bunch radishes, halved, with greens still attached
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons capers, roughly chopped (optional)
- Pat steak dry with paper towels. Season both sides generously with salt. Meanwhile, heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Swirl ghee into hot pan, then add steak. Sear, undisturbed, until crisp and brown, 3-5 minutes each side for medium-rare. Transfer the steak to a plate and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- While waiting for steak to rest: add radishes to hot pan, swirling to coat. Add capers, if using, then transfer to plate with steak, crack pepper over, then serve