- 1 pound (about 2) pork chops
- Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 sprig sage
- Season the pork chops with salt.
- Warm the ghee in a large cast-iron skillet set over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, frequently pressing down with a large/fish spatula, to ensure full contact.
- Tuck herbs into pan alongside pork chops. After 3 minutes, flip pork chops.
- Tilt the pan towards you, and, using a spoon, scoop up the drippings and fling them back towards the chops. Baste like this, scoop and fling, another minute or so, then transfer chops to a plate to rest. Serve with the fried sage sprigs.